Monday, August 10, 2015

Open House

I'm linking up with Mrs. D's Corner for the Building Blocks of Back to School!  I think I barely got to the party on time for Week 1, as Week 2 starts tomorrow!  :)


This week it is all about Meet the Teacher!  Our Meet the Teacher night is the Thursday night before school starts (school starts on a Monday).  This year, Meet the Teacher night is on August 13th and school starts on August 17th - ahhhh!  It's coming way too fast!  Just a few days away!


I'm starting to feel the pressure as I have just a few days to Open House and less than a week until the first student day.  But it will all come together!

My main focus for Open House is to have to my classroom look clean, inviting, and organized.  For some families, this may be the only chance I get to actually meet the parents of some students so I want to make a great impression!  I have a folder for each child stuffed with some basic information for our classroom.

In this folder I have an information brochure, a letter requesting framed family photos (I love to display these!), a student information sheet, and an All About Me bag assignment for students to complete and bring with them on the 1st day of school.  

Here are some freebies for you from my Open House folder!  Click on the picture to grab the file!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaching is very interesting but at the same time very responsible work. Teachers are the second persons after the parents who can influence on a child, who can change him or her, who can help children to find themselves and detect their talents. So for every lessons teacher should be prepared, should have a certain plan. A teacher should be ready to introduce yourself as well as make his lesson the most interesting thing in the world. Hence they should find different information in the Internet, advise with the other teachers, use different source or find more here to improve their lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I remember my Meet the Teacher nights. It was so warm. I liked those meetings. You know, when I was a student, I ordered my works several times on this writing service Edusson ))

    ReplyDelete